Are you a physician wanting to refer your patients to a pain management specialist? Look no further than the experienced doctors at Oklahoma Pain Management. Dr. Scott Mitchell and Dr. Justin Porter have been practicing in the field of pain management for over 25 years and have experience treating a wide variety of symptoms including disc injuries, motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation injuries, herniated disc pain, and more.
Here are some answers to our referring physicians’ most commonly asked questions:
How do I refer a patient to Oklahoma Pain Management?
In order to schedule your patients as quickly as possible, it’s important that you provide as much information as you have available. The information we absolutely need before scheduling a patient is:
- Demographic information including date of birth, age, gender, social security number, address and any phone numbers you have on record
- Insurance information – preferably a copy of the insurance card.
- Diagnostic studies including any and all MRI, CT, or any other records the patient may have if you are referring for a specific procedure. We can always do an evaluation without diagnostic imaging.
Complete this physician referral form and fax it to us at 405-775-9356.
Download the Physician Referral Form
Do you offer self-pay?
We do offer discounts for patients who choose to self-pay. For additional questions about the self pay pricing, please call the office manager at 405-242-6860.
Do you perform treatments with IV sedation?
We have the option to do procedures with and without IV sedation.
What procedures do you offer?
Please refer to our procedures pages for more information each of the following treatments. We do offer other procedures as well. Please call our office with additional questions about other procedures offered.
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Block
- Geniculate Knee Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Block
- Selective Nerve Root Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Trigger Point Injections